BSOG - Bus Service Operators' Grant
Operators' Grant (formerly Fuel Duty Rebate) is not only available for the operation of registered local bus services,
but is also available to operators of vehicles with Small Bus Permits (Section 19) when providing services for some groups
· a) People aged 60 or over.
· b) Persons of all ages,
who are physically or mentally impaired and persons assisting them
· c) People on income support
· d) People on job seekers allowance
· e) People of all ages, suffering a degree of social exclusion
by virtue of unemployment, poverty or other economic factors, homelessness, geographical remoteness, ill health, or religious
or cultural reasons.
· f) People of all ages, who believe
that it would be unsafe for them to use any public passenger transport services.
· g) Carers or children under 16 years of age accompanying any of the above.